COVID-19 Please be assured that the practice is still fully operational. We have temporarily changed our services to help our clients by opening from Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm daily and weekends 8.30am to 12pm. Please note this is a this is a short term arrangement to minimise staff in the building and ensure robustness in relation to Covid. We have increased logistical capacity to help with delivery and collections at this difficult time. Please note, PMs need to be at the practice by 5.30pm to ensure they are performed the same day.
Job Opportunity - Veterinarian for Poultry and Products Export Certification
We are seeking a highly motivated, versatile veterinarian to join our team to focus on OV export certification.
The full-time role will require/include:
- OV Avian Exports Panel OCQ (V)- AX
- OV Products Panel- OCQ(V) PX
- Previous experience preferred
- Hatchery visits for Day old chick and egg exports
- Processing plant visits for products exports
- Pet Food plants for products exports
- Farm visits for Poultry Health Scheme inspections
- Opportunity to develop expertise in poultry veterinary medicine
- Salary and Base location negotiable
Please apply with your CV to Phil Hammond via email.